As a company engaged in high tech or digital, negotiating and entering into contracts probably is a major part your daily work. But how to create agreements that balance the expected advantages of the deal against the associated risks? And how to make sure that your contracts reflect the latest legal developments, so that they continue to meet applicable laws and their enforceability is not at risk?
This is where we step in. We have been helping R&D, business development, sales and purchase teams for many years and can steer you away from contractual pitfalls and towards possibilities that you were perhaps unaware of. Our international network, with friendly law firms offices right in the heart of innovation, ensures that your contracts comply with the laws, rules and regulations of the countries in which you operate.
Examples of contracts that we can help you draft, review and negotiate:
- General terms and conditions for your sales or purchase activities;
- Non-disclosure agreements;
- R&D, consortium/cooperation and development & engineering agreements for your product development activities;
- IP, data and license agreements, providing for terms of ownership and use of your or your partner’s IP and data;
- Manufacturing and supply agreements, governing the manufacturing and sale of your products;
- Maintenance agreements, governing the maintenance and support of your products;
- Outsourcing and purchasing agreements to help you source the products and services you need to grow your business;
- Marketing, distribution, agency and sales representative agreements, to help you execute your distribution and sales strategy;
- Platform, cloud services, hosting and service level agreements, governing your or your customers’ use of services and software made available via the cloud;
- Data processing agreements for your partners’ use of personal data;
- Joint-venture agreements, shareholder agreements, share purchasing and share subscription agreements, regulating ownership of your company and defining the conditions under which you and your business partners shall work together within your company; and
- Subsidy, loan and other finance agreements, providing for the conditions under which your company is financed.